Friday 23 May 2008

Clinic visit

I don't know why people read my blog. I'm not particular inventive, or interesting, or even very funny. For crying out loud, even my post headings are getting repetitive - a little box comes up each time with all my previous headings, and I am having real issues with picking headings that I haven't already used... yes that means I am a crappy writer. Oh well. You are still reading so guess I will continue to write.

I had an appointment at the clinic this morning for my blood test and scan, and I'm actually pretty impressed with my results. Today is Day 9 and I had three 1mm follicles on my left hand side and two 1mm follicles on the right hand side. I also had all up 18 follicles smaller than 1mm. That might not sound like much to most people, but I have always responded really slowly to the drugs, and at this same point in my other cycles, the biggest follicles have been around 8mm. Am awaiting the call from the clinic on how my estrogen levels are and whether or not they want me to up my Gonal-F dose. My favourite nurse Janet did my scan today, she thinks that we will probably do the egg collection next Friday or Saturday depending on how I respond over the next couple of days.

I have a post which has been in my draft folder for a couple of days, I might eventually get around to posting it this afternoon...

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about my blog! I always wonder why people are still reading. I'm praying that this cycle is it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bec - Thank you for the blog and inspiring me, whenever I have wanted to give up I just come back and read your posts. You really need to give yourself more credit!

    ReplyDelete