Thursday 15 May 2008

Back to business

My period arrived this morning so we are ready to start AC cyle four, IVF #2. I have a nurses appointment at 7.45am and will begin my gonal-f injections on Saturday. Just need to get through these horrible cramps!

I am cautiously optimistic about this cycle - I have to put everything into it emotionally because I honestly don't know if we can afford any more cycles. We had said previously that we would keep going until the end of the year but the upfront cost is huge and we just don't have that money. We would have to borrow it or up our credit card limits which are already sky high.

4 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about you as you begin your new cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck for this new cycle.

    It can't be easy when the financial burden is a factor. I hope this is is for you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not something you can put a price on but sometimes we have no choice. Glad to hear you are cycling again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Financially and emotionally too...it's always tough...I hope this cycle will be the one for you!

    ReplyDelete