Saturday 22 September 2007

Just chugging away

This is a bit of a nothing post so feel free to skip over it if you are looking for something more meaningful to read. Just got from my PT session at the gym and am totally and utterly exhausted. I have very little planned for this weekend, the Wildcats (basketball) play their first game on Sunday so we will head along to that, and Murray is trying to convince me to go to Belmont Park to watch the races, but unfortunately for him I have no inclination to do so. I think today is going to be a cleaning day.

I didn't think the drugs I'm taking were affecting me other than the yucky taste and headaches, but I have been quite fatigued lately and having wacky dreams. Who knows whether it is related or not. Maybe that's just the stress of everything that's going on in my life :-) Last night I had the craziest dream that my brothers were trying to kill me and the police had no guns or weapons and so couldn't help me. I woke up a couple of times in the night distressed, and everytime I went back to sleep the dream continued and got worse!

Speaking of my brother, Daniel sent my Mum a letter yesterday from the army. He joined the army two weeks ago, and is currently at recruit camp at Kapooka. He said that "it is bloody hard and he can't wait to march out of the place at the end of it" but apparently "the corporal is very impressed with how quickly they are learning everything". He was very unimpressed that they had to wear speedo's for their swimming trials though!!! He wrote to tell me he loved me "and all that shizzle" hahahaha, that is so typically Daniel. I miss him lots and am glad to hear that he is okay. Mum was stressing out big time, she knows what a great opportunity this is for him, but I don't think she was quite ready for him to leave, he is only 17 I guess.

Mum is stoked, she is only 41 and all of her three kids are out of home already! Now she is working on getting Kevin, her boyfriend, to move in with her, and then work on getting him to propose lol. I always use to think my Mum was this really strong person, after all she was the one who taught me that 'You never need a man to be happy, you need to look out for yourself etc', maybe that was just the bitter divorcee in her coming out, but she is such a push-over when it comes to men! Every boyfriend has been 'the one', and she is ridiculously mushy and lovey-dovey, it's quite sickening actually! But this one has lasted a lot longer than the others and Kevin seems to feel the same way, even if he does live with his parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment