Monday 17 September 2007

Family drama

Had a big night last night, Mitchell & Alicia had a huge fight last night and as usual the stupid girl called the police. I dont know what on earth possessed her to do it, maybe this is what her mum used to do to her dad or something? Last time she called the cops she said she did it for 'A little peace and quiet'. Anyway, Mitch called Mum and I earlier and we were already on the way over to pick him up before the cops came, he took all of his stuff from the house and went to my place. Police arrive at my house, she has made all these allegations which I know are a lot of bull**** because I heard exactly what he said and she has exaggerated or made up everything, Mitchell gets a 24 hour order to stay away from her and the kids (and HIS house!). Cops tell them both to grow up. Geez, now doesnt that sound familiar!

I just feel sorry for their kids. They are both 18 with a 3yo and 11 month old and ONE ON THE WAY!!!!!!!! Sure Jordan is only a baby but Lulu is 3, Im sure she knows what is going on, they dont bother about making sure the kids are okay in all of this. They use them like pawns. Mitchell wanted to take Jordan with him last night but the police wouldnt let him which I can understand.

The hard thing is next week no doubt they will be back together, same problems, more fights until one day one of them will snap and we will repeat this all over again.

I promised myself I wouldnt get involved and would concentrate on myself and just leave them to sort out their own problems but I cant do that, its my brother and his family, I love those kids like they are my own. It's all too freakin hard :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment