Thursday 2 June 2016

Day 22

Groundhog day. Still nauseous, dizzy, bloated, constipated and anxious.
I think the anxiety is the worst. It's not even about whether the cycle will work or not. It's manifesting in silly things like, will I be able to fall asleep properly tonight because I don't feel tired enough.
My work has been fantastic about me not being in the office, but I still have huge anxiety about not being at work. I tried to go in on Tuesday and Wednesday but only lasted a few hours each time due to the nausea and light-headed.
And gosh am I sick of being constipated. 9 days is so not cool. Have tried a couple of drugs but they haven't made a difference. Bleh.
Back to resting up for me. Beta in 6 days.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking of you Bec, and hoping that you're feeling more comfortable soon x

    ReplyDelete