Tuesday 1 December 2015

Day 27 - 7dp3dt BFN

I tested this morning. I knew I shouldn’t have but I did anyway. Negative. I know, I know, there is still a chance that it is too early to show up, but the odds get lower and lower all the time for us.

 

My brother is going through some things at the moment, and I bargained with God that if he could help him, I would be okay with this not working. Well my brothers situation started looking up today, so part of me feels like that deal is done. I know how silly that sounds, but this whole process makes you a little nuts.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. I have so been there! Bargaining with God. Yep it does and what a sweet offer. I know how much you want a baby so that says how much you love your brother if you are willing to give it up. I'm glad his situation is looking up. You're not out of the game yet. Keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that it's not looking good. Sending care and good thoughts to you and your brother. I'm hoping for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So feel your pain. It's my first IVF cycle. I had 13 eggs 9 of which fertilized and one transferred but none compatible for freezing :(. So I'm praying I'm positive. I am 7dp3dt today and also did a test which is negative. I have my beta test on Wednesday. I'm praying with everything I have its positive

    ReplyDelete