Saturday 23 March 2013

A fabulous start to the year

This has been the best start to a year for as long as I can remember. We have been so incredibly blessed with amazing things happening both separately and together.

  • Murray's new job is filled with lovely people who value and respect him.
  • I have a new job which will start in the middle of April which is a really positive step forward in my career. 
  • Our adoption application is progressing steadily, as is our progress on the public IVF waiting list. 
  • We have been doing things around the house and now have a new patio roof, our kitchen ceiling is fixed, our kitchen and lounge room ceilings painted, and our meals area has a beautiful new light fitting and table. 
  • My Dad did a lot of work to fix my car including new brakes, a new front windscreen and fixing a leak in my radiator
  • I am no longer obese and am loving my new body and lifestyle. I've joined a new gym, am regularly attending exercise classes, and even went for a leisurely jog today with my dogs
  • This is my last year of my Commerce degree! I'm really enjoying the classes that I'm enrolled in this semester, and I'm very excited to be so close to graduation
So many things are happening for us. We have been truly blessed by God.

No comments:

Post a Comment