Friday 3 August 2012

The not blogging thing

I'm feeling snarky today. Possibly it's just my period being a bitch. But I'm in a foul mood, which somehow makes this easier. I'm just not in a blogging mood right now. No doubt I'll be back in a week or month or two. I can never stay away for long. And it's not a 'break', I'm just gonna do what I want to do, when I want to do it. Work is hard, I'm back studying at night trying to get my degree, I had another papsmear came back abnormal which of course has skyrocketed my stress levels, and to be honest, I have enough on my plate. Hopefully I'll get back into some blogging rhythm when winter is over and the sun comes back. Hopefully. Always hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. Blogging breaks are always good for the soul. We'll be here when you get back.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of love honey,
    you know where I am if you need a chat xxxx

    ReplyDelete