Sunday 1 February 2009

Looking forward to the week

It was quite a stressful week last week with all the drama of my brother, craziness at work and fighting with Murray. I have taken the weekend to settle my head and my heart and I feel that this week will be better. I've made my peace with Murray and have moved on. There are still obviously a lot of issues still to be resolved about my nieces and nephew but I have to prioritise and that means putting me and 'us' first.

I am going to look around to find a cheaper acupuncturist this week. I love the lady that I went to on our December cycle but I just cant afford to keep it up, so I need to keep looking. There is a place right near my work that does it but I'm unsure if the lady is available at the right times. Worth looking into anyhow.

I really want to take notice of how peaceful I feel right now. I did a lot of cleaning around the house today which made me feel purposeful, and I spoke to my best friend and had a good old chat. It's been a bit like chicken soup for the soul - just what I needed.

2 comments:

  1. A chat with a best friend ALWAYS makes things better! Especially when they turn into "bitch sessions". You just get to get everything off your mind and nobody is reading into your words. You're just getting it all out. I hope you can find a cheaper acupuncturist. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad that you're feeling better, especially after having such a stressful week.

    my best friend ALWAYS makes me feel better. i'm so glad that you have someone to vent to!!!!

    ReplyDelete