Sunday 22 February 2009

Secret squirrel business

I have been working on something over the past week or two between procastinating over my lack of progress on the book, and getting ready for uni. Part of the reason this IVF stuff gets to me so much is because I love babies sooooooo much it is ridiculous. So it makes sense that I have now started a baby blog to impart my knowledge of all things baby (and materialistic!) on the web. Be gentle, I've only got a couple of posts up so far, and I'm planning to make it look rather spiffy when I upgrade this blog as well, but for the moment it is as it is. Let me know what you think :-)

2 comments:

  1. good on you Bec. It looks good and I think it's a GREAT idea. Can I add one suggestion that saved my sanity?
    The miracle blanket (and it is miraculous)
    and "The contented little baby book" for us control freak mama's who need a routine! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete