Thursday 5 March 2015

Finding a new home



Part of the sadness in selling our house and moving to a new area, is that we will also be leaving our church, as it is too far away from where we are planning on moving to.
We have been there for seven years and have been blessed with great teaching and ministry opportunities. Murray went on a mission trip with the men of the church to Thailand a few years ago, and I have been involved in State Youth Games which is an annual sports weekend in the country.

No two churches are the same, and I know it is going to be hard to find somewhere that feels like home for us, but we are trusting the Lord to lead us to the place that we will worship at next.

I have been blessed with having met a wonderful group of women who I do bible study with on Wednesday nights, and my faith has been strengthened through attending this. Once we move house, we are hoping that I can host the group once a fortnight which will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment