Monday 30 April 2012

And if it works...

I've been a little hesitant to write about this round of treatment. I'm nervous. Really nervous. Amazingly excited and hopeful but at the same time completely freaked out. I am back to feeling normal again, my depression is under control, my every waking thought isn't about how desperate I am to have a child. I am risking putting myself back in those dark places, but I guess that's the trade. I've always been happy to make the trade in the past, but with each failure it is harder and harder to convince yourself that it is worth it. We should be cycling in the next couple of weeks as long as my body cooperates. We are starting with the oldest embryos (from the early 00's) as they need to be used before the ten year restriction kicks in. It's a long shot, but it's the only shot we've got. And if it works...

3 comments:

  1. ....you'll be a Mumma!!!!!!!

    keeping everything crossed for you honey, as always.

    ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been thinking about you a lot! Don't lose hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always I am here barracking for you. You deserve this Bec xox

    ReplyDelete