Saturday 17 January 2009

Sick

I haven't been well the last week so no real updates from me.

The Dr says its a virus, or possibly a really bad UTI which is causing all my issues - I've been sporadically vomiting with major body stiffness, headaches and a sore throat (which I have now had for 3 weeks - come on!). I am such a wuss when I am sick, I get depressed very easily and start talking crap in my head.

Anyway, nothing much else has happened - no progress on the book, but I have learnt a couple of new phrases in Italian - dove il ristorante - where is the restaurant! Also checking out hotels for us to stay at for our Phuket holiday. I wish it wasn't so far away!

4 comments:

  1. i'm so sorry that you're not feeling well.

    when i had my last horrible cold i was sick for almost two months! i was miserable after the first month, honestly i wished that i could've just died!

    i hope that you feel better soon! take some vitamins and get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you've been in the wars. I hope you can recover quickly.

    As for the holiday, that's really exciting. I love researching hotels. Tripadvisor is my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon! UTI's are NO fun at all! Then again, being sick is no fun period!
    HUGS,
    -D

    ReplyDelete