Tuesday 25 November 2008

what now...

I may be reading too much into this (please tell me if I am) but does this sound like my brothers 20 year old girlfriend (sorry FIANCE according to facebook!) is pregnant with her FOURTH CHILD!

"i love that christmas is family time, that our kids always see the magic of christmas when you make it speacial for them & the fact that you think your getting away with picking another baby name. huh!"

I hope this is just some stupid throwaway line because I am not going through this again.

5 comments:

  1. You can't be serious? Picking jaw up from the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what a head spin!
    Bec, all the very best for Friday. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Love and hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god! Fourth at 20 years old - was that a typo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait - so she's 20 and already HAS three???? OMG...

    ReplyDelete