Wednesday 5 November 2008

BFN

What a surprise, at 9dp5dt, it's a BFN.
I guess I shouldn't have expected anything different, but you know, you still hope.
Blood test is on Monday and then I guess we start again.

Two frozen blastocysts left. The clinic says that we now meet the criteria for a double embryo transfer, so we will transfer the last of our two frosties next cycle. Can't believe it has come to this.

Edited to add - MORE BAD NEWS.
Murray didn't get the Singapore job. For all my fears and whinging, I am bitterly disappointed. Poor Murray, getting hit with both crap news on the same day. It came through on my email so I have to tell him. God this will be hard.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I'm SO sorry, hon! Please know I'm thinking about ya and sending you A LOT of love AND encouragement!
    Hugs,
    -D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so truly sorry Bec. It really sucks. I think transferring 2 is a good idea as at least you will be trying something different to renew the hope xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bec, I'm so sorry :( Look after yourself and all the best for transferring two. I agree with mrs m@sk, it's renewed hope and something different.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bec - I am SO sorry! For you and Murray!

    Big ((HUGS)) being sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so sorry bec!!! big hugs to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bec, this sucks. Hope you two get a break soon. xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gah! I'm so sorry hun. I feel like filling your comment page with expletives, but I won't. Thinking of you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just saw your edit. I'm sorry that Murray wasn't successful and had to deal with a double whammy of bad news xo

    ReplyDelete