Saturday 13 October 2007

Latest ramblings

I had a much better day today. Did my personal training session this morning and really worked hard at it. I figure if I can't do IVF until January then I have to use this time as best I can to work on my weight and general health. To make myself accountable for my goals, I'm going to write them down here. Here goes...
1. Go to the gym three times a week as a minimum
2. Take my mulitvitamin tablets everyday
3. Get under 100kg by the end of the year
4. Stop being a scaredy cat and get your fillings done!


That will do for the moment, although I might add more as I go along.

I also went to my gorgeous niece Taloola's birthday today. She turned three and we had a little get together with fairy bread and lots of present opening. I thought it would be really hard being around the kids and Alicia as she is 4 months pregnant, but I thought I coped pretty well. Here's a pic of the beautiful birthday girl riding on her present from Auntie Becca!



2 comments:

  1. Your niece is so precious!

    I also decided after my latest loss to take the time in between cycling to get to the gym. 3 days a week for 30 mins has been my goal. I've been better about it this month than in the past. Good luck!

    Oh, and I hate the dentist too. I hope that when you fulfill that goal that it isn't too bad for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bec, it is Lisa from i-do.

    I have just read your blog and admire your courage to post. Keep your chin up and believe in yourself, this will get you through most things.

    P.S. get those fillings done as a filling is much cheaper and painless compared to a root canal :)

    ReplyDelete