Wednesday 11 March 2009

Just the usual

No AF, No change in fertility status. But that's okay.
I can't believe how well I am functioning outside of my fertility - it's such a foreign feeling to be in control and happy. I'm starting to like it :-)

I have been given an opportunity to act in a senior role starting tomorrow for a couple of weeks, while a friend goes on holiday. It's a huge jump in pay and responsibility (the position is three levels above my own!) but I am really looking forward to the challenge. Also the fact that for all my whinging, my boss offered it to me above anyone else because she knows I am capable - that feels really good, a nice boost for my self confidence.

I have been slack with going to the gym and my diet though, which is something that I will have to pick up again after this week.

I get to see my little nieces and nephew on Friday - absolutely hanging out to see them and give them huge squishy cuddles!

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome Bec! Good for you!
    WOO HOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO happy for you! I just noticed your update on your triathlon, WAY TO GO, SISTA! Congrats on your job, that's great. You totally rock, keep up the good work! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the temporary promotion - perhaps when they see what you're capable of they may offer you something else?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the temp promotion every little bit helps :) and it is great to hear you sounding so positive about yourself.

    :) I look at your triathlon photos and it reminds me to start the exercise again.

    ReplyDelete