Tuesday 3 March 2009

Blood test

I called the clinic today to get a blood test done to check what is going on with my cycle. Day 49 today and still nothing happening... Still feeling quite strong mentally which is really refreshing. Uni is keeping my mind busy and work keeps the rest of me occupied so that's all good. Much better than the heap I had fallen in a couple of months ago.

I'm still on a high from the weekend, so much so that I've already started planning my next triahlon! I think I want to give a long course triathlon a go - there is one in November which would be ideal, so if I'm not pregnant (God forbid...) then I am going to do it.

7 comments:

  1. i think setting future goals are going to help with your mental state. i also think that accomplishing your goal of doing a triathlon is also going to help you feeling stronger mentally and physically.

    i hope that the blood test sheds some light on your crazy long cycle! keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be on a high about your triathlon! You're amazing! Good for you for going for a longer one. I'm in awe of you and your strength!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day 49? Yeah - that warrents a test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another triathlon? Bec, you are a machine! I hope the BT gives you some answers as to what your hormones are up to xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another triathlon? Bec, you are a machine! I hope the BT gives you some answers as to what your hormones are up to xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. think you are right. Tell Dr Mike you want answers. Are you thinking of doing City to Surf this year? I might if you might......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bec! I just nominated you for an award over at my blog... :)

    ReplyDelete