Wednesday 27 June 2012

8dp5dt, Beta day

So I'm a little bit pregnant. Not enough really though. My beta was 7. Which basically translates to a chemical pregnancy.

I did a test on Monday morning which was negative, and then on a whim tested again that night which had the faintest of lines. More tests the next day and the line was still faint but definitely there.

I'm upset, but I have pretty much accepted that it is a chemical pregnancy. My Mum and Murray are both holding out hope that it is just a late starter but I don't think it is. I have to go for another blood test on Friday to see what my hcg level is so we will know then.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Bec!
    I'm on my KNEES praying for you sweetheart.
    I hope with ever fibre of my being that it's not a chemical and a real baby making itself warm and snuggly inside.

    Love you
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. FX Bec!!! It's not over yet

    Last week at 8dp5dt my HCg level was 0
    On 11dp5dt it was 16
    14dp5dt it was 102
    And today at 17dp5dt my levels are 786!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ur post is really encouraging one.....does that mean 5dt blastocyst implanted lately??? My HCg level was 5 on 8d5dt....doctor asked me to continue the medication and said may be it is in growing stage.....and suggested to come on 14dp5dt for urine test....

      Delete
  3. I have my fingers crossed for you, Bec. Praying that your levels will have risen tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous, I am so happy to read your post!! I got a zero at 8dp5dt and I've been praying ever since to find some hope. I read your post and feel a little hope. My next beta is at 11dp5dt tommorow morning.
    Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete